NON LUCRATIVE VISA TO SPAIN
FULL ASSISTANCE TO APPLY YOUR NON WORKING TO SPAIN
3 top questions
Where To apply?
3 top questions
Where To apply?
Can I apply in Spain?
No you cannot. You need to apply at your nearest Spanish Consulate or Embassy from your current place of legal residency (except for EU residents in Spain family members).
How long does it take?
It depends on the Spanish consulate or embassy, time and other circumstances. However, we always recommend to apply 3 months before coming to Spain.
May it be rejected?
If you meet the requirements and you follow the stringent rules of the Spanish authorities, you should get your visa.
The non-lucrative visa is the most usual and successful option
We have already been assisting with visas all around the world from 8 years ago, so we know very well how these visas work and how the Spanish consulates and embassies require and request in order to get a visa to Spain.
The Non-Lucrative VISA
This “one year visa” (unrestrictedly renewable for 2+2 years) we are talking about, it is a very usual visa to Spain when you do not have a family member, you do not plan to run a business in Spain, you do not plan to study in Spain and/or you do not plan to invest more than €500,000 in Spain.
Basically, the requirements for this visa are:
We can assist you to apply for this visa at your nearest Spanish Embassy or Consulate (it cannot be applied directly in Spain). We also have an agreement with a health insurance company to get a full health insurance (required) for around 33€/month (up to 49 years old).
Application process supervision and information
Creating a Cover Letter
Arrangement of Visa Documentation Issuance
Health Insurance Management
Collecting all necessary paperwork from Spain
Within entrepreneur visas, business plan assistance
WE ASSIST WITH ANY KIND OF VISA FOR SPAIN
Expat Agency can help you fulfill these requirements and get a VISA for Spain if you comply with the standards
5 REASONS to rely on us
Work Visa is not an option to Spain anymore
From many years ago, the Spanish Government decided to stop providing work visas for non-EU citizens, with a view to promote the employment in Spain between Spanish and European citizens, giving them priority for open jobs, and UK doesn’t belong to the EU anymore, so you do not have any automatic permission to work from 2021, unless you already were a resident in Spain before 2021 and/or you are or were holding an EU family member residency card.
Therefore, the only one way to get a work visa for Spain is being one of the job positions listed in the in the catalogue difficult covering occupations, limiting the initial authorisations to a concrete occupation and territory. And trust us, such a difficult coverage is quite hard to demonstrate.
Hire us and peace of mind
With our assistance, you insure yourself you will not fail applying for you/your family non-lucrative visa to Spain. Refused visas after wrong applications are a serious handicap for future successful applications.
What are the general requirements to get a VISA then
It depends on visa you were entitled to apply for, but here you have some of them:
Spanish Tourist Schengen Visa:
- An invitation letter with the address and phone number from family member or sponsor – if applicable
- Bank statement of the last 6 months
- Passport copies
Spain Visa for Business Purposes:
- Invitation letter from the Spanish company you will be visiting and their detailed address accompanied with the dates of your visit
- A certificate from your employer stating/allowing your business travel
- If there were previous trade relations between the two companies, proof of such events must be provided
- Business bank statement of the latest 6 months
- Memorandum and Article of Association in original certified copy (registered with joint stock companies)
- Trade License (first issued and present renewal)
- Proprietorship/Partnership documents
- Regarding the applicant’s expenses during stay in the Schengen zone, either the employer or the partner company must state coverage of expenses on the letter or invitation.
Spain Visa for Cultural, Sports, Film Crew or Religious Purposes:
- Invitation letter from the above-mentioned authorities with details upon the nature of events or activities – purpose of visit , expense coverage
- Names of the applicants (crew members)
- Duration of stay
- Travel itinerary
Spain Visa for Members of Official Delegations:
- The official invitation copy
- Identity of applicant
- Purpose of journey (negotiations, meetings, event by intergovernmental organizations, consultations)
- Duration of stay
- Place of accommodation
Spain Visa for Study, Training, Research, or other type of Internship Purposes:
- An enrollment certificate allowing attendance of courses
- Certificate of completion or courses attended
- Financial sustenance
Spain Visa for Medical Purposes:
- A local medical report
- A medical attestation from the hospital or doctor in Spain
- A confirmation of the date of your appointment as well as your medical situation
- Payment receipt of medical fees