• If you are coming from outside Europe, you may need a visa to enter Spain.
  • Or you may need to renew your visa or residence permit.
  • There are some requirements you must meet.
  • If you are coming from outside Europe, you need a visa to enter Europe,
    and for your outbound and return flight (temporary visas), an insurance and several documents.
  • You cannot have any prohibition for entering Europe.
  • We only use all the legal forms to provide you a visa if possible

visa for spain


Click here to know further about your current options to come to Spain.


Expat Agency can help you fulfill these requirements and get a VISA for Spain if you comply with the standards

What types of VISA can I apply for?

SCHENGEN VISA (short-term visa)
"Tourist Visa"
This VISA allows the foreign to have an uninterrupted stay or successive stays for a short period or periods, with a total duration not exceeding 3 months within six months from the date of first entry.
TRANSIT VISAVISAs allow the transit through the international area of any Spanish airport or through the Spanish territory. It is not required to obtain the visa in cases of repatriation.
NON-LUCRATIVE VISA (non-profit residence)This VISA allows you to reside without any work or professional activity. The applicant must demonstrate that has sufficient financial resources to live in Spain. Subsequently, the applicant may request for a nonprofit residence visa (1 year duration)
WORK VISAThis allows to enter and stay for a maximum period of 3 months to start a job or professional activity for which you have been previously authorized to enter. During this time, the applicant should be registered with the Social Security office Whether or not the person has been discharged after this period they must leave the country or they will be regarded as illegal.
Applicant is allowed to work as employee for 9 months within a period of 12 months.
STUDENT VISAThis allows foreigners to stay in Spain to attend courses, studies, research programs or training, students exchange, labor traineeship or voluntary services, non-salaried basis.
RESEARCH VISAThis allows the researcher to stay in Spain to carry out research projects under a hosting agreement signed with a research organization.

What are the general requirements to get a VISA?

It depends on the kinds of visa you need.

Spanish Tourist Schengen Visa:

  • An invitation letter with the address and phone number from family member or sponsor – if applicable
  • Bank statement of the last 6 months
  • Passport copies

Spain Visa for Business Purposes:

  • Invitation letter from the Spanish company you will be visiting and their detailed address accompanied with the dates of your visit
  • A certificate from your employer stating/allowing your business travel
  • If there were previous trade relations between the two companies,  proof of such events must be provided
  • Business bank statement of the latest 6 months
  • Memorandum and Article of Association in original certified copy (registered with joint stock companies)
  • Trade License (first issued and present renewal)
  • Proprietorship/Partnership documents
  • Regarding the applicant’s expenses during stay in the Schengen zone, either the employer or the partner company must state coverage of expenses on the letter or invitation.

Spain Visa for Cultural, Sports, Film Crew or Religious Purposes:

  • Invitation letter from the above-mentioned authorities with details upon the nature of events or activities – purpose of visit , expense coverage
  • Names of the applicants (crew members)
  • Duration of stay
  • Travel itinerary

Spain Visa for Members of Official Delegations:

  • The official invitation copy
  • Identity of applicant
  • Purpose of journey (negotiations, meetings, event by intergovernmental organizations, consultations)
  • Duration of stay
  • Place of accommodation 

Spain Visa for Study, Training, Research, or other type of Internship Purposes:

  • An enrollment certificate allowing attendance of courses
  • Certificate of completion or courses attended
  • Financial sustenance

Spain Visa for Medical Purposes:

  • A local medical report
  • A medical attestation from the hospital or doctor in Spain
  • A confirmation of the date of your appointment as well as your medical situation
  • Payment receipt of medical fees
visa for spain 2

Call us

+34 952637333

Contact Us

Use the contact form