VISA FOR SPAIN
FULL ASSISTANCE FOR VISAS & RESIDENCE PERMITS
- If you are coming from outside Europe, you may need a visa to enter Spain.
- Or you may need to renew your visa or residence permit.
- There are some requirements you must meet.
- If you are coming from outside Europe, you need a visa to enter Europe,
and for your outbound and return flight (temporary visas), an insurance and several documents.
- You cannot have any prohibition for entering Europe.
- We only use all the legal forms to provide you a visa if possible
WE ASSIST WITH ANY KIND OF VISA FOR SPAIN
Expat Agency can help you fulfill these requirements and get a VISA for Spain if you comply with the standards
The non-lucrative visa is the most usual and successful option
We have already been assisting with visas all around the world from 8 years ago, so we know very well how these visas work and how the Spanish consulates and embassies require and request in order to get a visa to Spain.
The Non-Lucrative VISA
This “one year visa” (unrestrictedly renewable for 2+2 years) we are talking about, it is a very usual visa to Spain when you do not have a family member, you do not plan to run a business in Spain, you do not plan to study in Spain and/or you do not plan to invest more than €500,000 in Spain.
Basically, the requirements for this visa are:
We can assist you to apply for this visa at your nearest Spanish Embassy or Consulate (it cannot be applied directly in Spain). We also have an agreement with a health insurance company to get a full health insurance (required) for around 33€/month (up to 49 years old).
What types of VISA can I apply for
Visa To Spain - OPTIONSList of different visas for Spain, ordered by chance of success.
|SCHENGEN VISA (short-term visa) or "TOURIST VISA"||This visa allows the foreign to have an uninterrupted stay or successive stays for a short period or periods, with a total duration not exceeding 3 months within six months from the date of first entry.|
|FAMILY REUNIFICATION VISA (EU OR NON-EU FAMILY MEMBER IN SPAIN)||This visa is only required from the countries you need a visa from (to Spain). In other words, if you are a national from a country whose citizens don't need a visa to come to Spain (up to 3 months) like US, and you have a family member legally living in Spain, you don't need this visa, but applying for this residence permit once you are in Spain. You cannot apply for a tourist visa in order to regroup with your family member, but for this visa.|
|NON-LUCRATIVE VISA (non-profit residency)||This visa allows you to live in Spain without any work or professional activity. The applicant must demonstrate that has sufficient financial resources to live in Spain. It is granted for 1 year, but renewable 2 times for 2 years each time (and then you can apply for the permanent residency).|
|ENTREPRENEUR VISA (self-employed visa)||This visa is for those applicants thinking about running a business in Spain, basically. It requires to have enough financial assets and a solid and valid business plan. There are 2 different Spanish laws to opt for this visa, and one of them is quite hard since it requires the business to be something innovative and comprising many employees.|
|TRANSIT VISA||Visa allowing the transit through the international area of any Spanish airport or through the Spanish territory. It is not required to obtain this visa in cases of repatriation.|
|WORK VISA||This visa allows you to enter and stay for a maximum period of 3 months to start a job or professional activity for which you have been previously authorised to enter. During this time, the applicant should be registered with the Social Security office. After this period the applicant must leave the country or it will be regarded as illegal. PLEASE READ THE NOTE BELLOW.|
|Applicant is allowed to work as employee for 9 months within a period of 12 months. PLEASE READ THE NOTE BELLOW.|
|STUDENT VISA||This allows foreigners to stay in Spain to attend courses, studies, research programs or training, students exchange, labor traineeship or voluntary services, non-salaried basis.|
|RESEARCH VISA||This allows the researcher to stay in Spain to carry out research projects under a hosting agreement signed with a research organization.|
Work Visa is not an option to Spain
From many years ago, the Spanish Government decided to stop providing work visas for non-EU citizens, with a view to promote the employment in Spain between Spanish and European citizens, giving them priority for open jobs.
Therefore, the only one way to get a work visa for Spain is being one of the job positions listed in the in the catalogue difficult covering occupations, limiting the initial authorisations to a concrete occupation and territory. And trust us, such a difficult coverage is quite hard to demonstrate.
What are the general requirements to get a VISA then
It depends on visa you were entitled to apply for, but here you have some of them:
Spanish Tourist Schengen Visa:
- An invitation letter with the address and phone number from family member or sponsor – if applicable
- Bank statement of the last 6 months
- Passport copies
Spain Visa for Business Purposes:
- Invitation letter from the Spanish company you will be visiting and their detailed address accompanied with the dates of your visit
- A certificate from your employer stating/allowing your business travel
- If there were previous trade relations between the two companies, proof of such events must be provided
- Business bank statement of the latest 6 months
- Memorandum and Article of Association in original certified copy (registered with joint stock companies)
- Trade License (first issued and present renewal)
- Proprietorship/Partnership documents
- Regarding the applicant’s expenses during stay in the Schengen zone, either the employer or the partner company must state coverage of expenses on the letter or invitation.
Spain Visa for Cultural, Sports, Film Crew or Religious Purposes:
- Invitation letter from the above-mentioned authorities with details upon the nature of events or activities – purpose of visit , expense coverage
- Names of the applicants (crew members)
- Duration of stay
- Travel itinerary
Spain Visa for Members of Official Delegations:
- The official invitation copy
- Identity of applicant
- Purpose of journey (negotiations, meetings, event by intergovernmental organizations, consultations)
- Duration of stay
- Place of accommodation
Spain Visa for Study, Training, Research, or other type of Internship Purposes:
- An enrollment certificate allowing attendance of courses
- Certificate of completion or courses attended
- Financial sustenance
Spain Visa for Medical Purposes:
- A local medical report
- A medical attestation from the hospital or doctor in Spain
- A confirmation of the date of your appointment as well as your medical situation
- Payment receipt of medical fees