REAL ESTATE TERMS AND CONDITIONS – EXPAT AGENCY
- LEGAL INFORMATION
Web address: www.spain-help.com
Address: Avenida de Miramar 25
29640 Fuengirola, Málaga – SPAIN
VAT N.: ES53370480S
Expat Agency (hereinafter, the “Agency”) fully complies with the current legislation in regards to protection of personal data. In conforming to the Organic Law (Ley Orgánica 15/1999), established the 13th of December, for the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), Francisco Javier Rodríguez Valencia as the title holder of EXPAT AGENCY, informs the user of the existence of data files of personal information created by Expat Agency and under its control and responsibility.
For more information about our privacy protection, please visit https://www.spain-help.com/privacy/
Expat Agency provides the clients with a list of profit-making services relating to the foreigner’s life in Spain, both for foreigners and Spanish citizens (hereinafter known as the “Client”) though mainly for the first ones.
Expat Agency has no direct relation with public institutions and charges for its services.
This Agreement establishes the terms and conditions that apply to the hiring of any services provided by Expat Agency.
3. 1. REAL ESTATE SERVICES
This Agency provides real estate services for its clients. However, these services cannot be considered as the normal activity of a real estate agency. Expat Agency only works for present and future expatriates who need to find a property in Spain, assisting them before, during and after the rental process, and declares that it does not have any agreement with neither property owners nor real estate agents in advance.
- 1. A) The obligations of Expat Agency
The Agency makes the commitement to assist the Client:
- Visiting the chosen properties by the Client
- Interpreting and translating during the visits
- Advising the Client about the lease conditions and Contract
In addition to these obligations, Expat Agency is committed to assist the Client with the following household affairs for the next 25 days after the sign of the rental agreement:
- Issues with electricity, water and internet suppliers
- Schooling research and communications
- NIE (foreigners identification number) assistance
- Padron registration assistance
- Bank account opening assistance
- Health insurance registration assistance
- Any household needs that must be communicated or claimed to the owner of the property
The above services above are optional for the Client, so under no circumstance their resignation will justify any reduction nor retaining of payment.
- 1. B) The obligations of the Client
For its part, Client has the primary obligation to pay this Agency’s commission, equivalent to one month’s rent (except in a few cases*) of the rental property. Besides, the Client is committed to:
- Abstaining to rent or buy any of the properties provided by the Agency without paying the Agency’s knowledge and/or commission.
- Communicating the cancellation of the rental process to the Agency as soon as it takes place, regardless of the reason.
- Abstaining to communicate/inform others about the visited properties location in order to avoid paying the Agency’s commission.
(*) In a few cases, the landlord agrees to pay the half of the Agency’s commission (half a month’s rent). In that case, the Agency will inform this situation to the Client, who will just pay the other half of the commission if such a property rental is achieved.
The Client has 2 different payment methods:
The Client can make the payment of present and/or future services in cash at the Agency’s office at Avenida Miramar 25, 29640 Fuengirola – Malaga, Spain.
- Bank transfer.
Payments are to be made directly to the Agency and by bank transfer to the following account:
IBAN: ES81 1465 0100 91 1713389500
Such payment must include the Client’s name and the start date as reference. Besides, student must send a copy of the payment bank transfer to the email [email protected]
PLEASE NOTE: A net transfer must be done, which means we must receive the transfer in euros and/or the exact amount of money required. Therefore, please instruct your bank that you will pay all transfer and currency exchange charges.