1. Bill Dietrich
    December 7, 2016 @ 7:29 pm

    I’m a non-EU citizen, in Spain on a long-stay non-lucrative visa/residency. I assume when I achieve permanent residency, the “non-lucrative” (not allowed to work) clause will carry over ? I won’t be able to work in Spain once I get permanent residency ? Thanks.


    • Expat Agency
      December 8, 2016 @ 7:42 pm

      Hello Bill,

      You are right, it will carry over. You may need your residency status. In fact, it is not common to have a long-stay non-lucrative residency, so you may ask for a new permit.

      Kind Regards,


  2. 10 most common questions living in Spain - Expat Agency
    May 30, 2017 @ 4:21 pm

    […] You can read our post about how become a permanent resident in Spain. […]


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *